We strive to create a team environment where each member is a vital part of the success of each project. Each employee, or member of our team, matters as an individual and his or her thoughts, ideas and knowledge contribute to the successful completion of a task or project. We believe that by creating this type of environment, where each and every person matters, our employees will take pride and ownership of his or her job, creating an outstanding product and also a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
• You must be committed to your success
• You must be comfortable working in a team environment
• You must respect every team member as a person
• You must be skilled in your position*
• Our heavy equipment operators and field supervisors must have commercial/industrial/retail experience of at least 5 years
If you are interested in employment opportunities please fax or email your resume to (760) 728-5781, firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please see HR for job specific qualifications
Lackey Grading, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.